Salon Hijab is an Award-Winning Salon catering to Ladies of all backgrounds. Established in the early 2000s, Salon Hijab Hair & Beauty has become renowned for its excellent services and customer care, specialising in a niche market of Asian and Middle Eastern clients.
We are now looking for an experienced stylist to join our growing Salon. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals with a creative mind, able to confidently carry out a wide variety of party and bridal hair styles.
You will be operating in a highly creative and motivating environment as well as enjoying continuous training. You will be expected to cover all aspects of styling, including full consultations with clients, building new clientele, referring clients for colour, recommending products throughout the ranges and increasing client product knowledge and product sales.
- Empower woman making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury hair style
- Be able to create a range of hair styles for parties and weddings e.g. hair-up, half up-half down etc
- Experience in using extensions
- Be approachable and friendly
- Be able to build a good rapport with your client and make them feel special
- Thrive working in a team
- Maintain professionalism and practise good hygiene
- Promote and represent the brand’s value
- A minimum qualification of NVQ 2 in hairdressing
- Minimum of 3 years working as a stylist
- Extensive knowledge and skill in hair styling for parties and brides such as hair up, half-up half down etc
- Strong service and communication skills, as well as outstanding customer service
- Passionate about hairdressing
DESIRED BUT NOT NECESSARY
- Extensive knowledge and experience in cutting and colouring
- Experienced party and bridal make-up artist
- Free on-site parking
- Continuous training
- Opportunities to become an educator and/or assessor at one of our training schools
- Work flexibility
- Staff salon discount
- Excellent working environment and great team spirit
To be considered for this role, please send in your CV, as well as a portfolio of your work.
For further information about the role , please contact us on email@example.com