Salon Hijab is an Award-Winning Salon catering to Ladies of all backgrounds. Established in the early 2000s, Salon Hijab Hair & Beauty has become renowned for its excellent services and customer care, specialising in a niche market of Asian and Middle Eastern clients.
We are now looking for an experienced colourist to join our growing Salon. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals with a creative mind, able to confidently carry out a wide variety of colour jobs such as balayage, full head highlights, full head bleach, colour correction, and cuts.
You will be operating in a highly creative and motivating environment as well as enjoying continuous training. You will be expected to cover all aspects of styling, including full consultations with clients, building new clientele, referring clients for colour, recommending products throughout the ranges and increasing client product knowledge and product sales.
- Be able to achieve a wide range of crazy colours
- Be able to carry out a variety of cuts e.g. feathers, pixi, layers, bob cuts etc
- Be able to colour correct hair
- Be able to confidently assess and carry out advanced hair treatments such as keratin and protein
- Experience in using extensions
- Be able to offer creative solutions to meet your clients’ needs
- Be approachable and friendly
- Be able to build a good rapport with your client and make them feel special
- Thrive working in a team
- Maintain professionalism and practise good hygiene
- Promote and represent the brand’s value
- Extensive knowledge and skill in cutting and colouring
- A minimum qualification of NVQ 3 in hairdressing
- Minimum of 4 years working as a colourist
- Strong service and communication skills, as well as outstanding customer service
- A passion for hairdressing
DESIRED BUT NOT NECESSARY
- Master in colour
- Special occasion stylist
- Free on-site parking
- Continuous training
- Opportunities to become an educator and/or assessor at one of our training schools
- Work flexibility
- Staff salon discount
- Excellent working environment and great team spirit
To be considered for this role, please send in your CV, as well as a portfolio of your work.
For further information about the role, please contact us on email@example.com