Salon Hijab is an Award-Winning Salon catering to Ladies of all backgrounds. Established in the early 2000s, Salon Hijab Hair & Beauty has become renowned for its excellent services and customer care, specialising in a niche market of Asian and Middle Eastern clients.
We are now looking for an experienced stylist & make-up artist to join our growing Salon. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals with a creative mind, able to confidently style hair and apply make-up to meet all desired looks from classic beauty to Asian/Middle Eastern beauty to the latest on trend looks.
- Empower woman making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury make-up service
- Be able to create a wide variety of make-up looks
- Approachable and friendly
- Be able to build a good rapport with your client and make them feel special
- Thrive working in a team
- Maintain professionalism and practise good hygiene
- Promote and represent the brand’s value
- Minimum of 3 years working as a make-up artist
- Extensive knowledge and skill in different make-up styles e.g. Asian make-up, simple make-up etc
- Strong service and communication skills, as well as outstanding customer service
- Passionate about make-up
DESIRED BUT NOT NECESSARY
- NVQ 2 in Media Make-up/ Providing Make-up Services / Photographic Make-Up
- Extensive knowledge and experience in cutting and colouring
- Free on-site parking
- Continuous training
- Opportunities to become an educator and/or assessor at one of our training schools
- Work flexibility
- Staff salon discount
- Excellent working environment and great team spirit
To be considered for this role, please send in your CV, as well as a portfolio of your work.
For further information about the role , please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org